Updated: Apr 28, 2020
April 27 2020
In 2020, present day, we find our beloved Planet Earth at a deep crossroads. And most likely so are YOU. The Coronavirus (Covid-19) that came out of nowhere has spread its deadly tentacles across the entire world. Every single country is affected, both medically and financially. Thousands upon thousands are infected with Covid-19, thousands have passed away, millions are at home taking refuge, and millions are also working from home as their companies struggle to keep their usual business models afloat. Pundits have called this era the worst global health crisis since the swine flue epidemic of 2009-2010 (1.4B people infected and 0.5M passed away worldwide) and the worst financial crisis since the 2008 global banking system failure ($Trillions and $Trillions were extinguished and millions lost their jobs, pension and life savings).
Today, the global financial economy is shaking very badly - from New York to Tokyo to Hong Kong to London to Sydney to Nigeria to Toronto. These are very, very uncertain times! Worse than most because this is a combination of a public health crisis AND a financial crisis. Companies are currently struggling to keep their businesses together and have all their employees on their payroll. Yes the federal government is pitching in, but it's not enough at the moment. JOB SECURITY IS A VERY SCARCE CURRENCY TODAY!
So What Can You Do?
Go Back To B-School! Invest In Yourself! Develop Yourself Professionally & Personally Through The MBA! Broaden Your Horizons! Have The Experience Of A Life-Time! LET THE WORLD RECOVER & HEAL!
Attending a Top Business School is basically a KEY that provides you with ACCESS to immeasurable opportunities around the World. What are these MBA opportunities?
1. ACCESS to new LEADERSHIP positions at renowned student clubs so you can learn, teach and gain new friendships too (i.e. the Entrepreneurship Club, Marketing Strategy Club, Value Investing Club, Tech Startups Club, and much much more!).
2. ACCESS to take your career in a completely NEW DIRECTION - Career Change(i.e. you were an engineer and would like to try Management Consulting or Finance or Marketing or Technology Strategy post the recession).
3. ACCESS to the best Professors in the world to study Graduate Business Leadership, Management, Strategy, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Accounting, Technology, Non-Profit, International Business and much much more! The Professors are there to teach you the latest and greatest business practices in their respective fields and they are absolutely fabulous! You can make long lasting relationships with these geniuses!
4. ACCESS to the smartest classmates in the world who are all there to teach you and learn from you! See, the MBA Admissions Committee creates a canvas of the best students from around the world that will fill the canvas and provide the best possible experience for that class and the school as a whole (its values, its core brand, etc.). The end result is a superior diversified class of students from all over the world with different backgrounds and unique talents and skills ready to be your friends and to teach you new things.
5. ACCESS to new LEADERSHIP positions at renowned student clubs so you can learn, teach and gain new friendships too (i.e. the Entrepreneurship Club, Marketing Strategy Club, Value Investing Club, Tech Startups Club, and much much more!).
6. ACCESS to hundreds of COMPANIES in different industries and specializations(Goldman Sachs, Apple, McKinsey, Amazon, Kraft Foods, ExonnMobil, Walmart, Volkswagen, Facebook, Berkshire Hathaway, AT&T, and much much more!).
7. ACCESS to a POWERFUL Global Alumni Network that is unparalleled! If you need professional contacts in the USA/Canada/Europe/Asia/Australia, NO PROBLEM! Just look them up on your alumni database and pick up the phone or send an email. They will respond hastily and help you in whatever way they can, be it job opportunities, starting your own firm in their backyard, sharing pertinent business news, or meeting them when you visit their city!
8. ACCESS to a LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCE of LEARNING, NEW FRIENDS, NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITIES & A NEW, BRIGHTER FUTURE! YOU ARE FOREVER AFFILIATED TO A POWERHOUSE BRAND THAT JUST OPENS DOORS : Harvard Business, Stanford GSB, Wharton, Northwestern Kellogg, MIT Sloan, Chicago Booth, Columbia GSB, London Business, INSEAD, HEC Paris, IMD, IESE, ESADE, etc.
Should you go to B-School? If you can, I say Yes!
While the world still recovers from the deadly Coronavirus both medically and financially, INVESTING in yourself is probably the best thing you can do if you are every considering an MBA in the future. MBA programs are typically 2 years in the United States and 1-2 years in Europe. This will give yourself time to study and let Planet Earth RESTART! By the time you Graduate, the World will be in a much better shape both medically and financially. AND.....YOU WILL HAVE COME OUT WITH AN MBA FROM A TOP-FLIGHT SCHOOL!
Global Round 1 MBA Applications are due this September 2020 onward!
If you are interested in CHANGING YOUR LIFE while the WORLD HEALS, NOW IS THE TIME! AND TO BE HONESE THERE IS NO BETTER TIME!
Get in touch with US! www.mbaaccepted.com We Help Peoples' Dreams Come True!
by Val Misra, MBA
Found @ MBA ACCEPTED